- Put everyone on notice regarding your fabulous style when you slip on these gorgeous Versace™ sunglasses.
- Acetate frames with tapered temples.
- Plastic gradient lenses provide 100% UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Iconic Medusa logo surrounded by the Greca pattern at temples.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Protective clamshell case included.
- Made in Italy and imported.
- Temple Length: 131 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Lens Height: 54 mm
- Weight: 1.26 oz
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the VE4239 by Versace. Sorry!
Interested in new Versace products?
Versace was created by Gianni Versace. Gianni Versace was born in Reggio Calabria, Italy. After an apprenticeship at his mother's dressmaking business, he began working as a freelance designer. At age 25, Versace was creating pret-a-porter collections for top fashion houses of the time. In 1978, he founded the Gianni Versace Group. Versace's bold, creative genius consistently challenged the boundaries of the fashion industry. Versace's distinctive cuts, vibrant prints and unconventional materials brilliantly united high art and contemporary couture. After Gianni Versace's death, Gianni's sister, Donatella, became the Creative Director for the Versace Group.
From footwear, clothing and handbags to its revered accessories like sunglasses, watches, belts and intimates. Versace has everything you desire from a couture brand.
Additionally, Versace offers a distinctive line of highly-coveted scarves and ties, bearing signature aspects of the brand like the greca print and Medusa logo.
I just bought Versace hobo bag, Versace ladies watch, pants and these sunglasses. I am very happy with my Versace stuff. I love Versace and would like to recommend the brand and these sunglasses. The Zappos people...they are the best. Thank you Zappos.
I'd also recommend: Gucci,Mechael Kors, Zannoti and Cavali..
- EDINA - customer
- from FARGO, ND
- February 4, 2013