- Indulge in a breathtaking mystery with the Vera Wang™ Princess Night Limited Edition Satiny Body Lotion.
- Opening notes explore the fruits of your labor: Sweet wild berries, watermelon and raspberry.
- Mid notes bask in the delicate ways of velvety jasmine petals, orange flowers, passion rose and plumeria.
- Finishing notes arouse the senses with an intense blend of spices.
- This satiny body lotion is lightweight and will crown you the princess of all things alluring.
- Made in the USA.
- Capacity: 5 oz
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vera Wang Princess Night Limited Edition Satiny Body Lotion 5.0 oz. by Vera Wang. Sorry!
Interested in new Vera Wang products?
Known for her nonchalant approach to style and luxury, Vera Wang's collections are synonymous with intricate design and exquisite attention to detail. The Vera Wang brand reflects her vision to create a lifestyle that goes beyond core bridal and ready-to-wear, and into eyewear, publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. These collections are positioned at the highest end of the luxury market. Driven by artistic, modern and luxurious design and style, couture-like quality and a high level of customer service, Vera Wang's collections hold impeccable customer appeal.
Vera Wang Eyewear embodies classic as well as contemporary design, utilizing unique color combinations, custom Italian materials and jewel-inspired embellishment. Today, Vera Wang eyewear and sunglasses are sold in stores worldwide and distributed in over 50 countries in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Vera Wang Vera Wang Princess Night Limited Edition Satiny Body Lotion 5.0 oz.
I love this! I think I like it better than the original Princess. It's a sweet scent, so if that isn't your thing, you may not like it. On me, it's vanilla and sugar, a comforting aroma, but with an understated sexiness to it. This would be good for cooler temps; though I've worn it in warmer weather and I don't think it's too much. I hate that it's limited edition because I would make it a staple in my collection.
- Whitney S - customer
- from East Tn
- March 24, 2012