- Add flattering glamour to your look with the classic style of these Tory Burch™ open fretwork cat-eye sunglasses.
- Elegant plastic cat-eye frames and temples.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Graphic geometric hardware pattern at temples.
- Brand name on inside arm.
- Signature double T logo at temple tip.
- Fits most complementary face shapes: oval, heart.
- Orange cross-hatch print Italian leather trapezoid case with gold-tone detail included.
- Drawstring dust bag included.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 146 mm
- Weight: 1.15 oz
- Lens Height: 40 mm
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY9030 by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection is known for color, print and eclectic details. The shoe collection stepped into the spotlight in 2006 with the iconic Reva Ballet Flat, and includes everything from heels and boots to sneakers and sandals. In 2009, Tory introduced eyewear — both optical and sun — offering something chic for every look and need.