- The sophisticated '70s style Tory Burch™ foundation sunglasses will add an immeasurable amount of chic to any look.
- Elegant plastic oversize frames and tapered temples.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Signature double T sunflower logo at temples.
- Brand name on inside arm.
- Fits most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Orange crosshatch print Italian leather trapezoid case with gold-tone detail included.
- Drawstring dust bag included.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Lens Height: 51 mm
- Lens Width: 57 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY9029 by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an attainable, luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. Launched in 2004, it embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO, Tory Burch. Recognizing a void in the market for a designer aesthetic at a more accessible price point, Tory wanted to create stylish yet wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages. In 2009, a year after receiving the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year, Tory introduced her eyewear collection, inspired by a mix of vintage silhouettes made modern through technology, details and color. Tory's eyewear collection offers everything from classic wayfarers and oversized frames to chic aviators and of-the-moment runway styles.