- Retro and sophisticated, these Tory Burch™ sunglasses add plenty of personality to any look.
- Acetate round frames and sleek temples.
- Polycarbonate lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Signature double T logo at temples.
- Brand name on inside arm.
- Fits most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Orange crosshatch print Italian leather trapezoid case with gold-tone detail included.
- Drawstring dust bag included.
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Frame Width: 142 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 53 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY7062 by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection is known for color, print and eclectic details. The shoe collection stepped into the spotlight in 2006 with the iconic Reva Ballet Flat, and includes everything from heels and boots to sneakers and sandals. In 2009, Tory introduced eyewear — both optical and sun — offering something chic for every look and need.