- The ultimate accessory for sunny days, slip on these oversized square Tory Burch™ sunglasses with a slightly retro vibe.
- Oversize square plastic frames and sleek arms.
- Rx-able frames (prescription friendly).
- Plastic gradient lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Enamel T-hinge.
- Brand name on inside arm.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, round.
- Tortoise print trapezoid case with gold-tone detail and top flap closure included.
- Drawstring dust bag included.
- Temple Length: 127 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Weight: 1.14 oz
- Lens Height: 48 mm
- Lens Width: 58 mm
- Bridge: 12 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY7022 by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection is known for color, print and eclectic details. The shoe collection stepped into the spotlight in 2006 with the iconic Reva Ballet Flat, and includes everything from heels and boots to sneakers and sandals. In 2009, Tory introduced eyewear — both optical and sun — offering something chic for every look and need.