- A fashion favorite with a vintage feel, step out in style with these Tory Burch™ classic cat-eye sunglasses.
- Elegant plastic cat-eye frames and sleek arms.
- Rx-able frames (prescription friendly).
- Plastic gradient lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Signature round T logo hardware at temples.
- Brand name on inside arm.
- Fits most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Tortoise print trapezoid case with gold-tone detail and top flap closure included.
- Drawstring dust bag included.
- Temple Length: 132 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Weight: 1.28 oz
- Lens Height: 45 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 16 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY7005 by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an attainable, luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. Launched in 2004, it embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO, Tory Burch. Recognizing a void in the market for a designer aesthetic at a more accessible price point, Tory wanted to create stylish yet wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages. In 2009, a year after receiving the CFDA for Accessory Designer of the Year, Tory introduced her eyewear collection, inspired by a mix of vintage silhouettes made modern through technology, details and color. Tory's eyewear collection offers everything from classic wayfarers and oversized frames to chic aviators and of-the-moment runway styles.