- These Tory Burch™ sunglasses are as classy as they are elegant.
- Aviator-style metal frame and plastic temples.
- Plastic gradient lenses offer UV protection.
- Clear adjustable nose pads.
- Classic Double T brand logo hardware on temples.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Cross-hatch print trapezoid case with gold-tone detail and top flap closure included.
- Temple Length: 135 mm
- Frame Width: 139 mm
- Lens Height: 52 mm
- Weight: 1.25 oz
- Lens Width: 59 mm
- Bridge: 10 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY6031 by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection is known for color, print and eclectic details. The shoe collection stepped into the spotlight in 2006 with the iconic Reva Ballet Flat, and includes everything from heels and boots to sneakers and sandals. In 2009, Tory introduced eyewear — both optical and sun — offering something chic for every look and need.