- If you are looking for the perfect boot for the season, you've found it in the Marlene Riding Boot by Tory Burch™.
- Round toe, knee high boot.
- Embossed leather upper with buckle detailing.
- Raised brand logo at leg opening.
- Full zipper closure.
- Back quarter pull tab for easy wear.
- Fabric lined.
- Lightly padded synthetic insole.
- Stacked heel.
- Textured man-made outsole.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 16 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Marlene Riding Boot by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection is known for color, print and eclectic details. The shoe collection stepped into the spotlight in 2006 with the iconic Reva Ballet Flat, and includes everything from heels and boots to sneakers and sandals. In 2009, Tory introduced eyewear — both optical and sun — offering something chic for every look and need.