- Swish into a room and to the top of their best dressed lists when you don this fabulous RED Valentino™ Leopard Print Nylon Raincoat.
- Understated trapeze silhouette with pleated shoulders.
- Double breasted button front closure.
- Allover animal print.
- Broad notched collar with contrast trim.
- Long sleeves with contrast trim.
- Side hand pockets.
- Pleating at back.
- Straight hem with contrast trim.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, hang dry in shade.
- Length: 33 in
- Sleeve Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 38. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Leopard Print Nylon Raincoat by RED VALENTINO. Sorry!
Interested in new RED VALENTINO products?
RED Valentino dresses a modern girl who hails from a long lineage of iconic ladies, from the delicate princess of the best-loved children’s tales, to the shy, well-behaved debutante of half a century ago. Each would hardly recognize herself in her modern counterpart, yet they all undoubtedly share the same dreams, aspirations and longings of any young woman.
RED Valentino dresses a girl who is naturally feminine and confident, yet retains a delicate innocence. One who dares to be romantic, while playfully investigating her darker side. One who exudes the fragility of youth, while dramatically aware of her power to seduce. One who sees life – and style – as a game - a funny one, a serious one.
Inspired by the exciting new world unfolding around her, she borrows bits and pieces and makes them her own. RED Valentino mixes various influences, from a myriad of places and eras, allowing this girl to experiment to her heart’s content, daring her to wear couture with an edge. Textures, innovative accessories and unexpected ornaments further enrich the collection, emphasizing its fresh, feminine individuality.
RED VALENTINO Leopard Print Nylon Raincoat
I am returning this darling coat, because the largest size offered was a bit too tight in the shoulders if I wanted to wear a blazer underneath. So upsetting because I love the lightweight fabric. The "swing" part in the back is exaggerated, cute, but maybe just a tad too full. I loved the quality and the unique style.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Hollidaysburg, PA
- March 20, 2015