- Capture elegance with the Cherie Sneezing Balconette Bra.
- Mesh detail.
- Underwire contour cups have a graduated push-up pad to enhance the bustline.
- Adjustable back straps.
- Three-column and two-row hook-and-eye back closure.
- Body: 85% polyester, 15% elastane.
Cup lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash warm, line dry.
- View This Model's Measurements
- If you're not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cherie Sneezing Balconette Bra S72-086 by Stella McCartney. Sorry!
Interested in new Stella McCartney products?
In 2012, Stella McCartney introduced their everyday lingerie collection, Stella. The collection features bodysuits, chemises, camisole tops, shorts and all-in-ones that give a naturally sexy, confident and modern design to intimate pieces. All materials provide an almost invisible feel with recycled metal hardware and organic cotton gussets for a slim yet supportive fit.
Recently, Stella McCartney launched The Sustainable Collection, a line of sunglasses made with over 50% natural and renewable resources. Staying true to the ethos and aesthetics of the brand, this eyewear line features modern and sharp styles that embody the designer's signature balance between masculine and feminine. With a range of neutral tones and prints inspired by the mainline collection, those who desire oversize, aviator-style or retro-inspired beauty will discover a style of sunglasses they want now and several styles they will want later.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Stella McCartney Cherie Sneezing Balconette Bra S72-086
Great fit. Great support. The cups are thick and not stretchy but it is very comfortable, as it seems well designed and made. It is a super cute style and color. The lines/texture can be seen through a smooth shirt, so this is not a "t-shirt bra".
- Rebecca H - customer
- October 6, 2013