- Tired of going round and round on the luggage carousel after exiting your flight? With the Diane Von Furstenberg™ Kian - 20" Expandable Spinner Carry On, baggage claim has no place in your world any longer!
- Luggage meets the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of beautiful poly twill fabric.
- Case expands 2 1/2" to allow extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Telescoping, recessed trolley handles with an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior lid features a large zip pocket to conveniently hold your boarding pass, magazines and other items.
- Brand logo hardware at front.
- Four wheel spinner system provides easy upright rolling and 360 degree movement to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Suitcase opens book-style to reveal colorful lining and zip pockets on both the front and side wall.
- Interior lid features a large zippered mesh pocket.
- Linear inches: 42 in
- Width: 14 in
- Depth: 8 1⁄2 in
- Height: 20 in
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Kian - 20" Expandable Spinner Carry On by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.