- Get your traveling style out of that stale holding pattern with the lively Diane Von Furstenberg™ Color On The Go - 24" Expandable Spinner Suitcase.
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Case expands 2 1/2" to allow for extra packing space needed to stow away those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Main body is made from sleek and stylish DVF jacquard poly twill fabric.
- Telescoping trolley handles are recessed with an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top, side, and bottom carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior of bag features a small zip pocket for easy-to-get-to items.
- Suitcase opens book-style to reveal a full DVF signature patterned lining to help protect your treasured trinkets.
- Interior features a side zip pocket, a zip mesh pocket and interior compression straps.
- Four spinner skate wheels provide smooth upright rolling to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Linear inches: 48 in
- Width: 16 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 24 in
- Weight: 10 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Color On The Go - 24" Expandable Spinner Suitcase by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.