- Perfect for a quick overnight business trip, this Diane Von Furstenberg™ bag looks magnificent and safely stores all your essentials!
- Luggage meets the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Overnight bag made of modern tile print fabric with tan faux-leather trim.
- Zip-around closure.
- Flat top handles.
- Front exterior zip pocket provides easy access to essential items like tickets, boarding passes and hotel confirmation info.
- DVF plaque hardware.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven interior lining.
- Interior features slip pockets.
- Linear inches: 40 in
- Width: 19 in
- Depth: 9 in
- Height: 12 in
- Weight: 3 lbs
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Modern Tile - 19" Overnighter by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.