- Increase your productivity! The handsome and hard working Jack Spade™ Industrial Canvas Coal Bag will work overtime and produce results!
- Tote bag made of durable heavy-handed cotton twill.
- Top handles.
- Removable crossbody strap.
- Jack Spade Warren Street New York tag.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Interior features a back-wall zipper pocket and an identification tag.
- Bottom Width: 16 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄4 in
- Height: 14 in
- Strap Length: 56 in
- Strap Drop: 26 in
- Handle Length: 16 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 5 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Industrial Canvas Zip Coal Bag by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
JACK SPADE was founded in 1996 in a loft on Warren Street with the idea that useful items could be both utilitarian and stylish. Living in downtown Manhattan, with space at a premium, everything we owned needed to serve a purpose – or even better, multiple purposes. We couldn’t find the kinds of products we had in mind. So we decided to make them. We began with bags. They were fashionable and functional, designed for city life but appreciated by men everywhere who refuse to choose between something that looks good and works well. Accessories followed. Then a full line of clothing. We soon outgrew the loft on Warren Street, but we still challenge ourselves today to create the kinds of simple, iconic products that would make sense there. Then there’s the matter of our name. There is no Jack Spade at JACK SPADE. There never has been. Instead, we were inspired by two of our idols – Beat novelist Jack Kerouac and business titan Jack Welch – to build a company where art and commerce could comfortably co-exist. JACK SPADE is named in their honor.