- Craving an absolutely capital experience? With the Kate Spade New York® Lincoln Square Little Kennedy at your side, the sky for glamorous times is the limit!
- Bag made of thick smooth cowhide.
- Flat top handles.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Brand name print and spade stud hardware.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven Bookstripe interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 9 1⁄4 in
- Strap Length: 43 1⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 20 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 11 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 3 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lincoln Square Little Kennedy by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Lincoln Square Little Kennedy
Received this is a birthday gift from my husband. I wouldn't think of buying it on my own, on account of how bright the colors are. He however, knows me well enough that I'd love it anyway, and saw that it it actually looks pretty and sophisticated even if the colors are so playful. It's a nice way to pop in some color to an outfit and the quality of the leather is superb. Definitely not something you'd want to wear when it's drizzling outside, cause I have a feeling the leather stains a bit easily. But it can hold a lot of things, like my phone, make up bag, kindle, keys, and sun glasses with room to spare. A great buy!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 16, 2013