- Uncertain outcomes? You've dealt with those before. It's not an adventure if you know exactly how it's all going to play out. The only guarantee you're looking for is the one that involves the Kate Spade New York™ Cobble Hill Straw Little Minka over your shoulder.
- Handbag made of straw with soft pebbled cowhide trim.
- Top flap with zip closure.
- Rolled top handle.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Brand name stamped at front with spade hardware.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven Bookstripe interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 10 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 40 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 20 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cobble Hill Straw Little Minka by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Cobble Hill Straw Little Minka
Beautiful bag -- I ordered in the white and the black to decide which I wanted. However, it just seemed bigger in person than I wanted. It is hard to find a great straw bag that doesn't look like a beach bag. Ultimately I went with another beautiful Kate Spade bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kingsport TN
- June 20, 2013