- Adorn your style with the timeless beauty of the Kate Spade New York™ Bow Terrace Bradshaw.
- Handbag made of leather.
- Hidden magnetic snap closure.
- Flat top handles.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Iconic bow and pyramid hardware.
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware adds flair.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Custom woven spade and gold dot interior lining with a back wall zip pocket, multifunctional front-wall slip pockets and a center zip divider.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 9 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 35 1⁄2 in
- Strap Drop: 16 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 13 in
- Handle Drop: 4 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Bow Terrace Bradshaw by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Bow Terrace Bradshaw
Great bright fun bag - I always get compliments on it and the divided pockets help keep me organized. It's not quite cross body length for me but the long strap stays well on my shoulder, the handle drop is perfect for that elbow hold.
- Vannessa V - customer
- from Pasadena, CA
- July 31, 2013