- It's a brunch and shopping kinda day with your BFF. Grab the Kate Spade New York™ Mercer Isle Small Sloan and embark on a terrific adventure!
- Made of perforated pebbled leather.
- Top zip closure.
- Dual rolled top handles with an adjustable, removable flat shoulder strap.
- Brand name stamp with iconic spade hardware.
- Flat base with protective hardware.
- Custom woven metallic jacquard with spades and dots interior lining.
- Interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 8 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 50 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Handle Length: 14 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mercer Isle Small Sloan by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Mercer Isle Small Sloan
Beautiful bag, very stylish execution of the perforation trend. Well made but a little on the small side for me so I returned it. Wish Zappos had the bigger version, the Sloan.
I'd also recommend: Tory Burch, Coach, Rebecca Minkoff
- Chris D - customer
- from Minneapolis
- April 12, 2013
I love it! I expected it to be on the smaller side based on other reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. I can't use it as a shopping bag, but there is plenty of room for daily use. Size also makes is more ideal as a cross-body bag than a satchel using the handles. The color is fantastic too and goes with everything.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 20, 2013