- Remain organized and sensational with the Furla™ Piper Lux Briefcase!
- Made of full-grain bull leather.
- Top zip closure.
- Flat top handles.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Front exterior pocket with a turn-lock closure features a zip and slip pocket inside.
- Rear exterior zip pocket.
- Flat base to provide upright structure.
- Jacquard logo lined interior.
- Interior features a back-wall zip and slip pocket.
- Made in Italy and Imported.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 9 in
- Strap Length: 28 in
- Strap Drop: 14 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Piper Lux Briefcase by Furla. Sorry!
Interested in new Furla products?
Luxury Furla handbag designs are based on elegance, femininity, and techno-artisanal details. Each product is handcrafted in all the finest Italian leathers, while at the same time known for their affordable luxury. Furla handbags range in style, from hobos to satchels to totes, evening bags and everything in between. As a brand Furla continues to invest in research and technology to assure constant innovation in all its lines and categories.
Maintaining the tradition of a decades-long family heritage is a major priority for Furla handbags, and Aldo Furlanetto's three grandsons now work in the company. In 2007, Furla handbags appointed a non-family member as Chief Executive Officer presiding over its Corporate office and 9 subsidiaries (USA, France, Spain, UK, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Germany, and Australia). This marked the first time corporate leadership was attained outside the Furlanetto family. It reflects the entrepreneurial spirit to invest in the growth and future success of Furla Handbags as a company.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Furla Piper Lux Briefcase
Had high hopes for this bag...unfortunately it's not even close to my expectations. First of all it's much, much smaller in person, has 2 weird compartments on both sides of the bag. Each hardly holds the essentials like wallet, cosmetic (little) bag and sunglasses. If your wallet it's on larger side...forget it! Second of all the bag must have gone through owners because it shows signs of abuse, light leather is wrinkled and dirty! Absolutely not worth the dollars! Disappointment!
- Anonymous - customer
- October 16, 2013