- On the road to nowhere? Grab your ticket to thrilling style and voyage victoriously carrying the the Jack Spade™ Wool Sloop Tote bag!
- Tote bag made of wool with leather trim.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a copy of your favorite magazine and a small umbrella.
- Jack Spade tag on the upper right corner.
- Front-exterior slip pocket.
- Top handles.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zipper closure.
- Interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 17 in
- Middle Width: 19 in
- Top Width: 20 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 24 in
- Strap Drop: 12 in
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Plain Bonded Wool Sloop Tote by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Jack Spade Plain Bonded Wool Sloop Tote
4½ stars. I finally bought it after days of debating. It arrived today and was shipped overnight at no additional charge. I have been looking for awhile for a durable, stylish, functional and affordable tote bag. While I wanted one with an option to attach a shoulder strap, the handles are long enough that can be carried on your shoulder comfortably. It is also comfortable enough to hold by hand. The rolled shoulder strap helps you carry it longer without having to reposition. I was hoping the wool would be thicker to protect my laptop so I can stop using laptop sleeves. Either way it would still protect it. Just do not drop the bag as the bottom is not padded. I was hoping for more pockets inside too but this is no big deal. My 14" laptop fits nice inside (it can accommodate a 17" laptop as well). The bag is roomy. With the laptop there is plenty of room left that was able to put a 20 ounce thermos bottle, 10" tablet, two books, chargers/cables, pad folio, and there is still room for my blazer. As a tote bag user, I have one of those diaper bag insert/organizer which helps a lot especially the inside of this bag lacks inside pockets. You will be happy with this bag.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Mikey M - customer
- from San Francisco
- May 30, 2013