- You love a classic Hollywood musical like any happy-go-lucky girl. Be on the verge of breaking out into song with the classically-trained beauty of the Kate Spade New York™ Brightspot Avenue Sally!
- Made of smooth cowhide.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lip gloss, and smartphone.
- Crossbody strap.
- Flat bottom.
- Top flap with brand name embossed turn-lock closure.
- Custom woven quick and curious lined interior with a back-wall slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 7 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 5 in
- Strap Length: 45 in
- Strap Drop: 21 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Brightspot Avenue Sally by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Brightspot Avenue Sally
Cute as a button, but just about as big as a button, too. I like a small purse, but this will hold a smart phone and a lipstick, but not a wallet as well. Great quality, but the size makes it impractical to use as an everyday purse. Still, it came in its own adorable tin box and really felt like a present to myself.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jonesborough, Tennessee
- February 10, 2013