- Step away from the outer fringes of fashion and head into the spotlight with the Kate Spade New York™ Primhose Hill Patent Zip Darcy!
- Made of patent leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lip gloss and smartphone.
- Dual flat shoulder straps with chain detail.
- Front and rear exterior slip pockets.
- Iconic bow with 14K light gold-plated brand name hardware.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Custom woven tango dot on cotton lined interior.
- Features a back-wall zip pocket and a front-wall slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄2 in
- Height: 8 in
- Strap Length: 20 in
- Strap Drop: 10 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Primrose Hill Patent Zip Darcy by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Primrose Hill Patent Zip Darcy
If you're in the market for a small, black patent leather handbag this is darling. For me at 5' 9" it's not the right proportion so is going back.
I'd also recommend: Marc Jacobs, Longchamp, Coach
- Sherry - customer
- from Los Angeles
- November 13, 2012