- Swiftly make your way to the hotel check-in desk with the lovely Diane Von Furstenberg™ DVF Abstract Jacquard bag!
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Rolling city bag made of abstract jacquard fabric with cognac trim.
- Telescoping trolley handles are recessed with ergonomic soft grip handles for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Front exterior zip pocket provides easy access to essential items like tickets and boarding passes and hotel confirmation info.
- DVF plaque accent.
- Top zipper closure.
- Two in-line skate wheels provide easy upright rolling to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Colorful lined interior features a back-wall zip pocket.
- Linear inches: 45.5 in
- Width: 20 in
- Depth: 10 3⁄4 in
- Height: 14 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the DVF Abstract Jacquard - 20" Wheeled City Bag by Diane von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane von Furstenberg products?
One of the premier names in American fashion, Diane von Furstenberg was founded in 1972 by the designer. Renowned for its iconic wrap dress and signature prints, DVF has grown into the global luxury lifestyle brand it is today. The company, headquartered in New York City, has expanded to four full collections and accessories. The range of accessories extends to shoes, handbags, small leather goods, scarves, eyewear, fine jewelry, watches and luggage. In 2011 DVF debuted a home collection encompassing tabletop, bedding and rugs. These distinctive offerings are sold in 72 countries and in 61 shops worldwide.