- Travel in unsurpassed luxury with the Diane Von Furstenberg™ DVF Diane Signature - 28" Expandable Spinner suitcase!
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Made of beautiful poly twill fabric with Diane signature print.
- Expandable case allows extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Telescoping, recessed trolley handles with an ergonomic soft grip for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift a fully-loaded case with ease.
- Exterior lid features a small zip pocket at top to conveniently hold your boarding pass, and a larger zippered pocket below to hold magazines and other items.
- Brand logo hardware at front.
- Suitcase opens book-style to reveal colorful lining and zip pockets on both the front and back wall.
- Interior lid features a large zippered mesh pocket.
- Four wheel spinner system provides easy upright rolling and 360 degree movement to minimize the strain on your arms.
- Linear inches: 57.25 in
- Width: 18 3⁄4 in
- Depth: 10 1⁄2 in
- Height: 28 in
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the DVF Diane Signature - 28" Expandable Spinner by Diane Von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane Von Furstenberg products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Diane Von Furstenberg DVF Diane Signature - 28" Expandable Spinner
Huge bag. Warning on one of its tags that the product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Anonymous - customer
- September 19, 2012