- He sees you pass by every day with your Kate Spade New York™ Chambers Street Carlyle over your shoulder. You wonder if he's aware there is a gorgeous personality lurking within that dwarfs your physical beauty. Just as these thoughts cross your mind, you realize you're over-thinking what he's over-thinking and you tell yourself tomorrow you'll break the ice with a hello and a smile.
- Made of croc-embossed patent cowhide with matching trim.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lip gloss and smartphone.
- Rolled top handle.
- Crossbody strap with chain detail.
- Brand name at front.
- Flat bottom.
- Fold-over flap with turn-lock closure.
- Custom woven bookstripe lined interior with a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 9 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 3⁄4 in
- Height: 6 3⁄4 in
- Handle Length: 9 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 43 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 21 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chambers Street Carlyle by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Chambers Street Carlyle
This is a lovely bag with one flaw: the seam on the handle makes it very uncomfortable to hold. If you use the shoulder strap you'll be very happy with it.
- Anonymous - customer
- from San Francisco Bay Area
- September 18, 2012