- In your last therapy session, you brought up your need and desire to be noticed and please others. Interestingly, she recommended carrying this Kate Spade New York™ shopper bag. One week later, problem solved.
- Tote-style shoulder bag made of nylon with abstract bow embroidery.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water and a copy of your favorite magazine.
- Dual shoulder straps.
- Brand name blind embossed signature on a resin plate.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Solid nylon-lined interior with a multifunctional pocket.
- Bottom Width: 12 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 14 in
- Handle Length: 21 in
- Handle Drop: 8 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Signature Spade Quilted Bon Shopper by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Signature Spade Quilted Bon Shopper
I really liked the idea of this bag. I like the quilting and the fact that it was casual and large without look frumpy and boring. It would be a perfect bag to carry magazines in, but I wouldn't want to use it as a regular purse. Inside it only has one flap pocket that hangs down (no zipper). I would have preferred at least a small zip pocket inside and would have really loved a large zip pocket on the outside to slip my iPad in. Maybe then it could be used more as a purse. But with one large compartment and that one lonely pocket, it's just wasn't practical for me. Also, the handles are stitched in half up where the bag hits your shoulder. I would imagine that too much weight in the bag would make it very uncomfortable to carry.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 8, 2012