- Transform your look with the confident beauty of the Marc by Marc Jacobs™ Revolution Messenger.
- Made of leather.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, keys, smartphone and mints.
- Adjustable flat shoulder strap.
- Brand name engraved on hardware.
- Flat bottom.
- Top flap with a turn-lock closure.
- Brand name jacquard lined interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 4 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 42 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Revolution Messenger by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Sorry!
Interested in new Marc by Marc Jacobs products?
Native New Yorker Marc Jacobs began his design career in 1981 when he attended Parsons School of Design. On the evening that Marc Jacobs was showing his senior collection and receiving some of the school's highest honors, a fashion executive in the audience took immediate notice. The conversation that followed led to the creation of a partnership based on two very simple concepts: a love for fashion and a commitment to quality.
Two years later, Marc Jacobs ventured out and designed his first clothing collection bearing the Marc Jacobs label. In 1995, he launched his first full collection of men's ready-to-wear clothing. 2000 saw the launch of the first Marc Jacobs handbag collection.
In 2001, Marc Jacobs and his business partner, Robert Duffy, introduced their secondary collection, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It was established on the basis of providing a collection of comparatively affordable, edgy, and retro-inspired mass-market pieces. Since then, the collection has continued to grow exponentially to include Marc by Marc Jacobs shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs handbags, Marc by Marc Jacobs jewelry, Marc by Marc Jacobs eyewear, Marc by Marc Jacobs hair accessories, and Marc by Marc Jacobs watches.
Each season, the Marc by Marc Jacobs collections are created with the aim of providing quality shoes, handbags, accessories, eyewear and watches with high fashion designs incorporating the signature quirkiness and unique sense of style that Marc by Marc Jacobs has come to be known for.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Revolution Messenger
Ordered this expecting a messenger bag, but even at the longest notch, it's really too short to wear messenger. I'm only 5'3" tall and was only wearing a tee shirt when I tried it on, but at the longest length, it was sitting at my waist. The straps appear to be adjustable to a shorter length, so if you'd like a shoulder bag, this bag would be great. It's well made and the leather is scrumptious, but do NOT expect a messenger bag length. Packed it up and back it goes.
- Anonymous - customer
- October 16, 2012