- Leave them all in stitches over the tremendous beauty of the Botkier™ Jackson Satchel.
- Made of exquisite Italian cowhide.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, lipstick and smartphone.
- Dual rolled top handles.
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Tonal and distinctive diamond stitch pattern.
- Antique brass hardware.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Jacquard logo-lined interior with a back-wall zip pocket, front-wall multifunctional slip pockets and a custom key holder with hidden clip.
- Bottom Width: 13 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 11 in
- Handle Length: 15 in
- Handle Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 43 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 18 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jackson Satchel by Botkier. Sorry!
Interested in new Botkier products?
New York City native Monica Botkier started her career in fashion photography. Shooting for many popular fashion magazines, Monica developed a vast knowledge of handbags. With this knowledge, she created the popular Botkier brand. Monica's talent as a photographer gave her an ability to mix functionality with style, which can be seen in all Botkier handbags and shoes. Monica was recognized in 2007 for her contributions to the fashion industry and was appointed to be a member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Monica's goal with Botkier is to create quality handbags and footwear that are functional and stylish. Botkier continues to create new and exciting handbags and stunning shoes that are designed for real women through intricate detailing and innovative shapes. Silhouettes include the classic hobo, satchel and clutch, as well as larger style handbags such as totes and duffels. With a combination of intriguing hardware and quality leather, Botkier captures an edgy look with a hint of seduction. And sitting right under the high-end designer labels price-range, Botkier handbags and shoes are accessible as well as being luxurious.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Botkier Jackson Satchel
This bag can hold so much! I have a toddler, this fits her sippy cup and some snacks, my wallet, a few diapers, sunglasses, my phone, keys, camera. And it doesn't look like a huge messenger bag satchel. It sits up straight and on its own. The shoulder strap length is good for a shoulder carry and adequate as a crossbody (slightly too short this way, but I can deal with it). The leather is quality and sturdy enough not to sustain many scratches. The zipper opens wide and easily. The only thing I don't care for is all the stitching. I have the tan color and it makes the bag look rather cowboy-like in my opinion...but overall it is a great purse and holds a ton without looking bulky.
- Abby - customer
- from Miami, FL
- July 2, 2013