- Once a classic, always a classic: The Paul Smith™ Churchill sunglasses will be a staple amongst your wardrobe choices.
- Acetate brow bar and arms with metal accents.
- G15 glass mono lenses offer UV protection.
- Adjustable clear nose pads.
- Black enamel and textured silver pins at temple.
- Brand name signature on inside arm.
- Protective hardshell case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 145 mm
- Frame Width: 138 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Lens Width: 48 mm
- Bridge: 17 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Churchill by Paul Smith. Sorry!
Interested in new Paul Smith products?
Paul Smith shoes, clothing, sunglasses and swimwear are beautifully crafted with brilliant attention to detail. Paul Smith socks are an unexpected element of fun to any ensemble. Collections are primarily produced in England and Italy, while the fabrics used are mainly of Italian, French and British origin.
Paul Smith has an ability to anticipate and even spark off trends, not only in fashion, but in the wider context of popular culture. Paul Smith manages to transmit a genuine sense of humor and mischief mixed with his love of tradition and the classics. This is evident in the overall look of both Paul Smith shoes, Paul Smith women's clothing, Paul Smith Swimwear, and Paul Smith socks.
Paul Smith continues to be an integral part of the company; he is both designer and chairman. Paul Smith is continually involved in every aspect of the business and as a result, Paul Smith Limited retains a personal touch often lost in companies of a similar size.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Paul Smith Churchill
Stunning sunglasses! First, be sure the size fits you. These are 49 eye size 20 bridge. The lenses are Oliver Peoples Indigo Photochromic, which are one of the best and most beautiful colors out there. This one from PS could be maybe the best Club Master style since Raybans.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Santo Domingo
- May 2, 2014
The fit on these glasses is much smaller than a Ray-Ban New Wayfarer. I loved the sunglasses but had to return them because the width was to small. Also these are NOT polarized lenses.
I'd also recommend: Ray-Ban, Maui Jim, Kaenon
- Tim P - customer
- from New York City
- September 13, 2012