- Develop a dramatic accent to your ensemble with the Kooba™ Chrystie shoulder bag.
- Made of croc-embossed leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lip gloss and smartphone.
- Adjustable knotted shoulder strap.
- Brand name hardware at back.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure.
- Lined interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Depth: 1 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 35 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chrystie by Kooba. Sorry!
Interested in new Kooba products?
Armed only with passion, they set about creating a collection of bags for themselves and their friends. Being avid vintage shoppers, the team focused on the things that spoke to them: attention to detail, original styles and distinctive textures. This allows for the individual -- not the accessory -- to make the statement.
With a full line of satchels, shoulder bags, totes, hobos and more, all crafted with a sense of both function and luxury, there is a personality to each style that definitely speaks to every individual.
Stand apart. Love the difference.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
I'm a big Kooba fan. I looked at this bag in the burgundy color many times. I liked the color and shape, but wasn't sure about the croc embossed leather. I purchased it on sale and really like it. It is a spacious, quality bag and, to my surprise, I like the croc embossed leather. It gives the bag a bit of an edge without making it look cheap. I'm sure the metallic color is equally nice.
I'd also recommend: Vince, James Perse, Smartwool, Lulu Frost
- Anonymous - customer
- from SC
- February 17, 2013