- Produce results. Increase your productivity with this organized Jack Spade™ Canvas Supply Brief.
- Brief bag made of waxed canvas with leather accents.
- Holds your personal technology, a magazine and file folders.
- Front exterior zip pocket.
- Top handles.
- Removable shoulder strap.
- Jack Spade Warren Street New York tag.
- Flat bottom.
- Top-zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Top Width: 16 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 12 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Handle Length: 14 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 2 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Waxed 18oz. Canvas Supply Brief by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
JACK SPADE was founded in 1996 in a loft on Warren Street with the idea that useful items could be both utilitarian and stylish. Living in downtown Manhattan, with space at a premium, everything we owned needed to serve a purpose – or even better, multiple purposes. We couldn’t find the kinds of products we had in mind. So we decided to make them. We began with bags. They were fashionable and functional, designed for city life but appreciated by men everywhere who refuse to choose between something that looks good and works well. Accessories followed. Then a full line of clothing. We soon outgrew the loft on Warren Street, but we still challenge ourselves today to create the kinds of simple, iconic products that would make sense there. Then there’s the matter of our name. There is no Jack Spade at JACK SPADE. There never has been. Instead, we were inspired by two of our idols – Beat novelist Jack Kerouac and business titan Jack Welch – to build a company where art and commerce could comfortably co-exist. JACK SPADE is named in their honor.