- Craft a handsome aura about you when you wear these brilliant Persol® sunglasses.
- Acetate frames and arms.
- Plastic mono lenses offer UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Meflecto™ technology offers maximum comfort through flexible arm stems.
- Iconic Supreme Arrow metal hinges.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, round.
- Protective hard-shell case included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 140 mm
- Frame Width: 140 mm
- Lens Height: 38 mm
- Weight: 1.64 oz
- Lens Width: 53 mm
- Bridge: 20 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PO3021S by Persol. Sorry!
Interested in new Persol products?
The irresistible appeal of timeless design and high quality make Persol sunglasses a veritable badge of distinction, confidently chosen by celebrities and artists alike.
Persol has become one of the most important brand names in the worldwide eyewear scene while maintaining its roots and loyalty to tradition and quality. Persol sunglasses are still made in their historical factory in Turin, Italy, with the same care and attention they have always received since day one.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
In my opinion, the best looking Persol glasses hands down. I own them in blue with a transition into tortoise at the bottom. My favorite option in color schemes. I believe these to be the best looking of Persols in any color though. The lenses are great also. The only thing I would add would be tiny, non-visible rubber inserts on nose section to keep from sliding (as found on Kaenon SR91).
I'd also recommend: Kaenon
- Matthew N - customer
- from U.S. Virgin Islands
- August 25, 2013
One of Persols best looking sunglasses. I bought a pair about 10 years ago and have now found another pair. I recommend them.
- Robert g - customer
- from california
- June 21, 2013