- Capture a look and style like no other when you wear these magnificent Persol® sunglasses!
- Lightweight metal frames and sleek acetate arms.
- Crystal polarized mono lenses offer UVA/UVB protection and internal antiglare treatment.
- Adjustable clear nose guards.
- Meflecto™ technology offers maximum comfort through flexible arm stems.
- Iconic Supreme Arrow metal hinges.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, rectangle.
- Protective case with top flap included.
- Made in Italy.
- Temple Length: 134 11⁄12 mm
- Frame Width: 149 4⁄5 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- Lens Height: 38 5⁄7 mm
- Lens Width: 57 5⁄12 mm
- Bridge: 16 1⁄13 mm
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the PO2405S - Polarized by Persol. Sorry!
Interested in new Persol products?
The irresistible appeal of timeless design and high quality make Persol sunglasses a veritable badge of distinction, confidently chosen by celebrities and artists alike.
Persol has become one of the most important brand names in the worldwide eyewear scene while maintaining its roots and loyalty to tradition and quality. Persol sunglasses are still made in their historical factory in Turin, Italy, with the same care and attention they have always received since day one.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
Persol PO2405S - Polarized
I've been a big fan of Persol for many years and these glasses exceed my expectations. Nice aviator style but without the over-sized lens so prevalent right now. Classic design and the usual great construction quality Persol is known for. Love the blue trim on the stems. Crystal lenses are top quality and polarized and very clear. I use these for driving and are my daily pair. Be aware that there is a bit of see-through with these lenses; others will be able to make out your eyes to some degree. I actually like this look but something others may want to be aware of.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- October 21, 2012