- Feel pretty, playful and poised all at once with the terrific Kate Spade New York™ shopper!
- Made of printed coated cotton poplin.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water and a copy of your favorite magazine.
- Dual shoulder straps.
- Brand name blind embossed signature on a resin plate.
- Flat bottom.
- Open top for immediate access to essentials inside.
- Custom woven quick and curious champagne lined interior with a back-wall slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 12 in
- Handle Length: 19 in
- Handle Drop: 8 in
- Weight: 12 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Daycation Bon Shopper by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Daycation Bon Shopper
Love it! I have been eyeing these bags for a while and finally decided I needed a new tote to carry, lunch, book, extra shoes/clothes to/from work. This is a perfect size, and the coated material makes it perfect for commuting in rain/sleet. I got the red pebble and it goes with everything-red is a neutral! It's light and eye catching, perfect for the commute...and on sale!
- Charli - customer
- from Shoreline, CT
- August 22, 2012
Love it! It is just the right size to be used as my book bag for school! The print is lovely and absolutely love it. I get complements all the time (well except from my mother but that doesn't count) I love it it's so worth the money!
- Selene - customer
- from Bainbridge
- August 9, 2012