- Cute and clever, the Kate Spade New York™ Grove Court Large Maise is a trapezoidal treat that will exceed every expectation.
- Made of pebble-embossed cowhide.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick, small cosmetics case and smartphone.
- Dual top handles.
- Adjustable and detachable crossbody strap.
- Brand name plaque at front.
- Flat bottom with feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top zip closure with zipper pull.
- Custom woven spade and circle interior lining with back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 14 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 11 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 44 in
- Strap Drop: 22 in
- Handle Length: 14 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grove Court Large Maise by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Grove Court Large Maise
I have long been addicted to Kate Spade bags. Tiring of my slouchy bags, I bought the dual color Lainey satchel in the fall and have loved using it. I can honestly say that I have never had so many compliments on a bag before - and I am truly a bag diva. So, now used to the superb organization and look of this style, I bought the Maise satchel in the stripes/solid. It is larger than the Lainey, and has a detachable long strap and short handles, which the Lainey does not have; but the design otherwise is identical. I love it! One thing to note: the striped portion appears to be a coated canvas, not pebbled leather; though the bottom is pebbled leather. It makes no difference to me as I adore the look! If you are ready for structure and organization in a super cool design, this is your bag!
I'd also recommend: Frye boots; Fitflops for play; Dansko for work
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charm City - Baltimore
- January 5, 2013