- Surrender to the classically chic ways of the Kate Spade New York™ Zuma Beach Marga.
- Made of crinkled patent leather with matching trim.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, personal technology and a small cosmetics case.
- Brand name at front.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Flat bottom.
- Top frame with magnetic closure.
- Custom woven pebbles on 30s twill interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Depth: 3 1⁄2 in
- Height: 10 in
- Strap Length: 23 in
- Strap Drop: 10 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Zuma Beach Marga by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Zuma Beach Marga
I purchased the chino and really like it. You can see everything in your handbag. I think the frame makes this handbag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Washington,DC
- August 12, 2012
I love this bag. I would buy it in all the colors if I could. It is a modest size while still having plenty of room for all of my things. The only downside for me is that the magnet closure is a bit too secure. It's a tad hard to open unless you have fingernails ( I don't).
- Jamie - customer
- from St. Louis
- September 20, 2012
I bought this in black and returned it. It is very hard to get into and just a pain all around. I love Kate Spade bags though just not this one. I bet we won't see it next year.
- Patti T - customer
- from Kansas City Missouri
- July 28, 2012