- You love modern music like anyone else, but you've got a soft spot for blues harp players from the '60s. Feel the music vibe all day long as you carry this absolutely electric Kate Spade New York™ handbag!
- Made of grainy vinyl.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lip gloss, smartphone and harmonica.
- Dual rolled top handles with buckle accents.
- Brand name blind embossed signature on resin plate.
- Flat bottom with hardware feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top zip closure.
- Unlined interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 19 in
- Handle Drop: 5 in
- Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Island Flora Melinda by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Island Flora Melinda
Hot! Love all of your spring collection. Have always admired your bags. Classic yet young and fun!
I'd also recommend: all couture retains a quality I can count on. I would be remiss to down any taste is so particular.
- SUSAN R - customer
- from BOSTON (SOUTH SHORE)
- May 9, 2012