- For the tech-minded lady on-the-go who doesn't want to carry extra baggage in her thoughts or over the shoulder, this Kate Spade New York™ tablet case is the best of both worlds.
- Made of patent leather.
- Best suited to hold tablets like the iPad® in all its iterations.
- Features a removable strap so the case may be worn as a crossbody bag for complete versatility.
- Brand name blind embossed signature on resin plate.
- Flat bottom.
- Zip-around closure.
- Custom woven spade and dot lined interior features a full-length divider pocket to safely store items in addition to your sleek tablet.
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Depth: 1 in
- Height: 8 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 50 in
- Strap Drop: 25 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at email@example.com for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flicker Bryce by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Flicker Bryce
Love the purse, it's not as flashy as the Kate Spade New York Flicker Tenley, but it's a longer strap and has more room. I adore the color Yves Blue, which is exactly like Cobalt Blue if looking for a perfect match. I tried a lot of Cole Haan and Kate Spade bags before setting my mind on this beauty, so thanks Zappos for being so patient!
I'd also recommend: Cole Haan, Michael Kors
- Sylvia - customer
- from S. Florida
- December 6, 2012