- Universally flattering, add a hint of retro glamour to every look in these oversized Tory Burch™ sunglasses.
- Elegant plastic frames and sleek arms.
- Plastic polarized lenses offer the ultimate in UV protection.
- Integrated nose guards.
- Signature round T logo hardware and nail head accents at temples.
- Brand name on inside arm.
- Most complementary face shapes: oval, square.
- Tortoise print trapezoid case with gold-tone detail and top flap closure included.
- Drawstring dust bag included.
- Temple Length: 132 mm
- Frame Width: 137 mm
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- Lens Height: 49 mm
- Lens Width: 55 mm
- Bridge: 13 mm
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the TY7034 - Polarized by Tory Burch. Sorry!
Interested in new Tory Burch products?
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection is known for color, print and eclectic details. The shoe collection stepped into the spotlight in 2006 with the iconic Reva Ballet Flat, and includes everything from heels and boots to sneakers and sandals. In 2009, Tory introduced eyewear — both optical and sun — offering something chic for every look and need.