- Stop searching for clues! The mystery of achieving a timeless look is answered with the Rafé New York™ Roopal Whipstitch Snake Satchel!
- Made of Italian embossed python.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lip gloss, compact and smartphone.
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Dual flat top handles.
- Waxed cord whipstitch detail.
- Shiny nickel hardware.
- Faceted mother-of-pearl signature Rafé tassel.
- Flat bottom with hardware feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top zip closure.
- Tribal print lined interior with back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Depth: 6 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 14 in
- Handle Drop: 6 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 44 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 19 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Roopal Whipstitch Snake Satchel by Rafe New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Rafe New York products?
Rafe's design philosophy is rooted in his personal experience, designing accessories in the spirit of New York City; a melting pot of European, American and Asian cultures. Rafe New York stands for timeless silhouettes with handcrafted influences, beautiful materials and an uncompromising attention to functionality while remaining accessible for every woman. A Rafe accessory has a great way of adding an exclamation point to complete any fashion statement.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Rafe New York Roopal Whipstitch Snake Satchel
This bag is just so chic! You just look like a princess. I had to shorten the long strap because it was to long for my size for the cost. I am quite delicate but the size of the bag is perfect. I think when you are petite Hobo Bags don't look good on us. But a Satchel this size is great. Lot of room and a little pocket in the front for my bus pass and some change. Evelyn Montreal
- Evelyn R - customer
- April 9, 2012