- Wild animal! Open the cage to your desires and cut loose with the Rafé New York™ Tesa tote!
- Made of polyester and cotton with smooth leather trim.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lip gloss, compact and a smartphone.
- Dual flat shoulder straps.
- Allover animal and striped design.
- Brushed antique brass hardware.
- Faceted mother-of-pearl signature Rafé lariat.
- Flat bottom with hardware feet to protect bag when set down.
- Top magnetic snap closure.
- Linen lined interior with a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 9 in
- Handle Length: 20 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 8 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tesa Animal and Stripe Jacquard E/W Tote by Rafe New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Rafe New York products?
Rafe's design philosophy is rooted in his personal experience, designing accessories in the spirit of New York City; a melting pot of European, American and Asian cultures. Rafe New York stands for timeless silhouettes with handcrafted influences, beautiful materials and an uncompromising attention to functionality while remaining accessible for every woman. A Rafe accessory has a great way of adding an exclamation point to complete any fashion statement.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Rafe New York Tesa Animal and Stripe Jacquard E/W Tote
My bag just arrived. I know I will really enjoy using it this summer and fall - fits so many things and is "flyweight". The place to hang my keys is terrific. I won't have to keep searching. This is a brand I used to always buy when I was in NYC - right price and looks much more expensive.
I'd also recommend: Tory Burch
- Norma J - customer
- from Norfolk, VA
- June 19, 2012