- Tour the world in effortless style with the Diane Von Furstenberg™ On the Go Collection - 27" Upright!
- Luggage exceeds the 45 linear inches standard most airlines consider acceptable for carry-on. Contact your airline for specific carry-on guidelines.
- Case expands allowing extra packing space for those last-minute must-have items or special travel souvenirs.
- Luggage body made of polyester twill fabric in the classic chainlink print.
- Telescoping trolley handles are recessed with ergonomic soft grip handles for a more comfortable and natural pull.
- Top and side carry handles allow you to comfortably lift fully-loaded case with ease.
- Front exterior slip pocket.
- Zip-around allows bag to open book-style, revealing luxurious lining to safeguard your items.
- Interior features a top zip pocket, multifunctional gusseted slip pockets, zip-around concealing inner garment bag with zip closure, side zip pocket and interior compression straps.
- Two wheels provide easy upright movement to minimize strain on arms and back.
- Linear inches: 57 in
- Width: 19 in
- Depth: 11 in
- Height: 27 in
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the On the Go Collection - 27" Upright With Garment Bag by Diane Von Furstenberg. Sorry!
Interested in new Diane Von Furstenberg products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Diane Von Furstenberg On the Go Collection - 27" Upright With Garment Bag
I love this suitcase so much! It is beautiful and so stylish, and seems to be really great quality! It comes with a garment bag which will be great for dresses on my trip. I wasn't sure when I ordered it if it would have more of a molded structure or not- its pretty soft on the front which I guess shouldn't be a problem with a bunch of cloths in it as long as there is nothing fragile in it. I haven't traveled with it yet, so I cant comment on how it holds up, but I'm impressed so far.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- August 16, 2012