- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Start a conversation brimming with desire whenever you carry the captivating Kooba™ Liam.
- Made of leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, tablet, smartphone and a mystery novel.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Decorative strap and hardware at front.
- Flat bottom with hardware feet to protect bag when set down.
- Combination magnetic and keyhole turnlock closure.
- Lined interior features a back-wall zip pocket and front-wall slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄4 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 13 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 11 in
- Handle Drop: 4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Liam by Kooba. Sorry!
Interested in new Kooba products?
Armed only with passion, they set about creating a collection of bags for themselves and their friends. Being avid vintage shoppers, the team focused on the things that spoke to them: attention to detail, original styles and distinctive textures. This allows for the individual -- not the accessory -- to make the statement.
With a full line of satchels, shoulder bags, totes, hobos and more, all crafted with a sense of both function and luxury, there is a personality to each style that definitely speaks to every individual.
Stand apart. Love the difference.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
What a disappointment. I received the bag in late June. Almost immediately the leather around the keyhole clasp frayed. In a few weeks, the leather disconnected from the fastener. In September, the front buckle came unscrewed and the bag is uncarryable. For the price and for a Kooba, the quality is terrible.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charlottesville, VA
- September 18, 2012