- Can you keep a secret? Score some serious gossip points with The Kate Spade New York™ Mount Perry Rumor!
- Shoulder bag made of tightly woven straw with grosgrain trim.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, keys, e-reader, bottle of water and a smartphone.
- Dual flat top handles.
- Brand name blind embossed signature on hardware plaque.
- Oversize bow adorns the front.
- Flat bottom with hardware feet to protect bag when set down.
- Open top for immediate access to essentials inside.
- Custom woven Japanese floral print on 30s cotton twill interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket, center zip divider and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 16 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 20 in
- Strap Drop: 10 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mount Perry Rumor by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Mount Perry Rumor
Love this purse. City style. The big bow is girlie fun. The woven fabric keeps it summery and the black keeps it sophisticated. It's dressy and casual. Middle section's zipper is a tad small. Arm drop is great. First Kate Spade - won't be the last.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 23, 2012