- Get on the gratifying grid. Position your presence prominently carrying the Jack Spade™ Crosshatch Leather Vertical Flap Wallet!
- Wallet made of leather.
- Holds your identification, currency and credit cards.
- Flat bottom.
- Striped interior lining with three credit card slots on one side and a slip pocket on the other side.
- Bottom Width: 3 in
- Depth: 1⁄2 in
- Height: 4 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Crosshatch Leather Vertical Flap Wallet by Jack Spade. Sorry!
Interested in new Jack Spade products?
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Jack Spade Crosshatch Leather Vertical Flap Wallet
Great piece. Thin profile yet holds everything I need it to including my business cards. I get compliments on it regularly, I mean how often do you get compliments on a wallet?! Recommend it highly.
- BML - customer
- from chicago
- April 14, 2013
Nice wallet, but it doesn't feel like real leather - feels more like plastic. With that being said I would say the price is definitely way too much to pay for this wallet. I am a big wallet person, and this one seems to be made very cheap. I would recommend Coach or Tumi.
I'd also recommend: Coach, Tumi, Cole Haan, Fossil
- Justin - customer
- from Greater Philadelphia Area
- May 23, 2013