- Practical posh perfection awaits you in the form of the luxurious Furla™ Sibilla Hobo Bag.
- Made of sparkling calf leather.
- Holds your wallet, lipstick, sunglasses, personal technology, a small cosmetics case and a paperback novel.
- Flat top handle with removable and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Front flap with hidden zip pocket.
- Iconic padlock hardware with brand initial.
- Flat bottom.
- Top magnetic closure.
- Signature print jacquard interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pocket.
- Made in Bulgaria.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 9 1⁄2 in
- Height: 13 in
- Strap Length: 30 in
- Strap Drop: 15 in
- Handle Length: 20 in
- Handle Drop: 10 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sibilla Hobo Bag by Furla. Sorry!
Interested in new Furla products?
Luxury Furla handbag designs are based on elegance, femininity, and techno-artisanal details. Each product is handcrafted in all the finest Italian leathers, while at the same time known for their affordable luxury. Furla handbags range in style, from hobos to satchels to totes, evening bags and everything in between. As a brand Furla continues to invest in research and technology to assure constant innovation in all its lines and categories.
Maintaining the tradition of a decades-long family heritage is a major priority for Furla handbags, and Aldo Furlanetto's three grandsons now work in the company. In 2007, Furla handbags appointed a non-family member as Chief Executive Officer presiding over its Corporate office and 9 subsidiaries (USA, France, Spain, UK, Japan, Hong Kong, China, Germany, and Australia). This marked the first time corporate leadership was attained outside the Furlanetto family. It reflects the entrepreneurial spirit to invest in the growth and future success of Furla Handbags as a company.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
Furla Sibilla Hobo Bag
This bag is gorgeous, well-made and well worth the price tag. However, the leather was a little bit stiffer than I expected. Turns out it was also just too big for me and unfortunately had to return.
- K. - customer
- May 25, 2012
Great looking! Get lots of compliments on this bag. It's very deep and dark and a little difficult to find things though. Only one pocket on the inside and one small one on the outside. Wish there were more compartments.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Boulder, CO
- November 9, 2012