- With the Kate Spade New York™ Splodge Dot handbag, you can keep your look bright, cheery and full of fantastic dots!
- Made of woven nylon with jersey backing and crinkled patent cowhide trim.
- Holds your wallet, sunglasses, personal technology, a bottle of water and a copy of your favorite magazine.
- Dual top handles.
- Asymmetrical grosgrain bow adds fun.
- Brand name hardware plaque at front.
- Flat bottom with hardware feet to protect bag when set down.
- Open top.
- Custom woven quick and curious interior lining with a back-wall zip pocket, center zip divider and front-wall multifunctional slip pockets.
- Bottom Width: 15 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 5 1⁄4 in
- Height: 11 1⁄2 in
- Handle Drop: 7 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Splodge Dot Medium Seraphine by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Splodge Dot Medium Seraphine
I love this bag! It's a fun color and perfect strap length. At first I wasn't too thrilled that there is no closure, i.e. magnet or zipper, but the top folds in on itself enough where I don't worry that some rando can get into my bag.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- September 9, 2011