- Begin new fashion traditions steeped in timeless beauty when you strap on the tasteful sophistication of these Bottega Veneta™ platform wedge sandals.
- Leather and weathered canvas upper.
- Ankle strap with adjustable buckle closure.
- Attractive gunmetal grommets firmly attach leather and canvas upper to platform.
- Crisscrossing canvas straps at vamp.
- Lightly padded leather insole.
- Wooden platform with Chinese-influenced flowers is painted and lacquered to prevent chipping.
- Leather outsole.
- Made in Italy.
- Heel Height: 5 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Platform Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 37.5 (US 7.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the 282221VT992 1000 by Bottega Veneta. Sorry!
Interested in new Bottega Veneta products?
The house's approach to fashion footwear is refined and understated, dispensing with logos and flash to appeal to a customer who is self-assured, sophisticated, and confident with his or her own style. Those who appreciate Bottega Veneta footwear embody the idea "when your own initials are enough." Each piece stands alone on the strength of its design and craftsmanship. Conceptually, these items are accessories, unique and special objects that complete and define a look.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Bottega Veneta 282221VT992 1000
These stunning sandals just arrived on my doorstep. Bottega veneta definitely doesn't disappoint. Super fast shipping from Zappos. These sandals are exquisite.
I'd also recommend: Gucci, YSL, PRADA, MIU MIU
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Kristen F - customer
- from San Antonio, TX
- September 28, 2012