- Saunter around successfully with the sleek beauty of the Kate Spade New York™ Grove Court Cora!
- Crossbody bag made of soft pebbled cowhide.
- Holds your wallet, keys, lipstick and smart phone.
- Detachable and adjustable leather crossbody strap.
- Brand name plaque at front.
- Top zip closure with zipper pull.
- Custom woven spade and circle interior lining with back-wall zip pocket and front-wall multifunctional pockets.
- Bottom Width: 10 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄2 in
- Height: 9 3⁄4 in
- Accessory Strap Length: 45 in
- Accessory Strap Drop: 22 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Grove Court Cora by Kate Spade New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kate Spade New York products?
Crisp color, gorgeous graphic prints, and playful sophistication are the hallmarks of Kate Spade New York. From handbags, clothing, and swimwear to jewelry, footwear, tech accessories, tabletop, watches, and eyewear, the brand's exuberant approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
Kate Spade New York has declared 2015 the year of adventure. Emerge from winter's fashion slumber to dazzle at garden parties! Run with a flamboyance of flamingos in their tropical habitat! Make a splash with the life aquatic! All this and so much more await you this year as you inform your look with the unmistakable class, elegance, beauty, sophistication, and playfulness that is Kate Spade New York.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.
Kate Spade New York Grove Court Cora
This bag is beautiful, however the strap is really short for wearing crossbody. It hits high on the waist, rather than lower on the hip. Total bummer. The bag is great, but for me and must be returned.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Charlottesville, VA
- January 10, 2013
I bought this purse for my 33 year old daughter for Christmas. She is a new mommy and wanted a cross body purse big enough for a couple of diapers and her personal stuff. This way she never had to worry about accidentally setting her purse somewhere when she had to pick up the baby. She lives in Seattle and walks everywhere. Kate Spade is her favorite designer and after searching for days for the right purse at an affordable price I hit the jackpot! She loves it!
- Robyn h - customer
- from missouri
- January 5, 2014
I wasn't sure sure about this bag initially, but after wearing it for one day i started to really like it. It's comfortable to wear because it's a cross-body type bag, but it feels sturdy and it's very roomy.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chicago, il
- August 15, 2013
The other reviewer either has the longest torso ever or she was reviewing the wrong bag. My strap is on the middle adjustment and it's just the right length to wear cross body. The size of the bag is perfect. I can fit my wallet, eyeglass case, small make-up bag and a Capri Sun. I get tons of compliments and it's my favorite everyday bag. Love it.
- Nora - customer
- from California
- July 11, 2013